A Butterfly Valve is used to isolate or regulate the fluid flow and is also referred to as Quarter-Turn Valve because it gets fully open or closed when the disc rotates a quarter turn. Soltech Pumps & Equipment Pvt Ltd is one of the trustworthy Butterfly Valve Manufacturers In Delhi. Thanks to its excellent capacity to hold or start the fluid flow, it is most preferred over other types of Industrial Valves. Made with industrial-grade material and based on modern innovation or technology, these Butterfly Valves last for years in all conditions and are available in multiple configurations.
Top Benefits Of Our Butterfly Valves:
- Similar to ball valves but with extra advantages.
- The disc of Butterfly Valve is lighter and requires less structural support.
- Function well in corrosive environments and able to manage high-pressure fluids.
- PP Butterfly Valve is very much reliable and requires low upkeep throughout its endurable working life.
- Appreciated for their precise and compact design, Butterfly Valves are advantageous for industrial applications.
- Thermoplastic Butterfly Valve is light in weight, available in accurate dimensions and known for high durability and efficient performance.
Drop Your Enquiry To Order Now!
Manufactured at our in-house facility, our Butterfly Valves are as per the industry standards and can cater to distinct customer needs. Being one of the dependable Butterfly Valve Exporters and Suppliers In India, we are here to hear your requirements and provide solutions accordingly.
- Slips-in between line flanges, Wafer / Sandwich type, lug style, compact design, light in weight, easy to install.
- Elastomer-seat provides bubble tight shut-off.
- Rigid body, sturdy construction, long trouble-free life.
- Ratchet lever mechanism permits locking of disc position determined by system requirement.
- Wetted parts only of PP/PVDF, HDPE/SS and elastomer compatible with fluid.
- Square section shaft provides positive engagement between shaft and disc, between shaft and lever ensuring positive shut -off with quarter turn operation.
- Suitable for f low in either direction, seals in both directions and can be installed in either vertical or horizontal lines.
- Also available with double flanged end connection.
- Size Range :80 mm NB to 300 mm NB
- Drilling :As per all internationally accepted standards, such as BS, DIN, ASA, 150, etc.
- Hydrostatic Test :At 10 kg/sq.cm.g for Body and 6 kg/sq.cm.g for Seat.
|1||Body||1||Iso. PP / PPH / PVDF / A. PP/ A. HD|
|2||Disc||1||Iso. PP / PPH / PVDF / A. PP/ A. HD|
|3||Cover||1||Iso. PP / PPH / PVDF / A. PP/ A. HD|
|4||Handle||1||PP Glassfilled with SS inserts|
|8||Bush Seal O rings||5||EPDM / NEOPRENE / VITON|
|9||Seal Ring||1||EPDM / NEOPRENE / VITON|
|11||Ratchet Lever||1||A. PP|