Designed by a team of experts, the NZP Series PP Pump has tremendous applications in Phosphoric Acid Plants, Gas Washing Plants, Rayon Plants, Caustic Soda Plants For Corrosive Acids & Basics, to name a few. These injection moulded, horizontal, side discharge, single-stage, end suction pumps are best for electroplating, scrubbing, loading and unloading applications. Soltech Pumps & Equipment Pvt Ltd is one of the paramount PP Pump Manufacturers In Delhi. Designed & manufactured, keeping maintenance aspect, customer satisfaction and industry norms in mind, we can assure you of their smooth and stress-free functioning in the long run. You can also place an order for a Plastic Pump from us.
Reasons To Install Our PP Pumps:
- Known for dependable functionality, durable body and lasting performance.
- Work flexibly well in harsh conditions and available in multiple configurations.
- Maintain safety of the process, product and personnel even in extreme conditions.
- Bear heavy pressure, requires no priming, can run in dry conditions and is available in different specifications.
- Suitable for transporting corrosive chemicals and highly flammable liquids and cause no harm during the process.
Reach Us To Order Now!
Our flawless Polypropylene Pumps ensure high dependability and work well in all aspects. Being one of the trustworthy PP Pump Exporters and Suppliers In India, we offer unrivalled quality Non Metallic Centrifugal Pump at industry-leading prices. Fill the enquiry form or call our experts to discuss more.
|Capacity [Q] upto||40 m3/hr (176 US gpm)||20 US gpm (50 m3/hr)|
|Head [H] upto||38 m (125 ft)||176 ft (54 m)|
|Motor Power [P] upto||15 kW (20 hp)||25 hp (18.5 kW)|
|Viscosity upto||150 mPas (cP)|
|Suction Lift upto||8 m (26 ft) with priming chamber*|
|Maximum Working Pressure||10 bar (145 psi)|
|Maximum Specific Gravity [SG]||1.8 – 3.0|
|Minimum Continuous Flow [MCF]||2.5 m3/hr (11 US gpm)|
|Maximum Temperature||PP: 82°C (180°F), GFRPP: 90°C (194°F), PVDF: 104°C (220°F)|
|Suction & Delivery Connection||ANSI B16.5 – Class 150, DIN 2501, BS4504 – PN16, BSP or NPT*|
|Shaft Seal||Single (TB/RA) & Double (DROTT) Mechanical Seals|
|Bearings||Rolling Element Bearings|
|Lubrication||Grease / Oil|
|Motor Compatibility||IS 1231, IEC 72-1, NEMA*|