Chemical Transfer Pump
Chemical Transfer Pump as the name depicts, is a pump used for dispensing and transferring hazardous chemicals. These are used in conjunction with a chemical process pump, built with highly resilient material that withstands toxic, corrosive or hazardous components. Soltech Pumps & Equipment Pvt Ltd is one of the well-known Chemical Transfer Pump Manufacturers In Delhi. Our NJRP / NJK Chemical Transfer Pumps are best for various applications and are available in different series, grades and materials. For Chemical Process Pump, place your order today.
Characteristics Of Our Chemical Transfer Pumps:
- Excellent choice for corrosive and toxic chemicals and extreme temperatures.
- 100% leak-proof design with no shaft seal, hence, requires no maintenance and replacement.
- Have a compact design that ensures easy installation and mechanical efficiency and zero slippage.
- Acid Transfer Pump is a highly efficient and useful choice for handling corrosive chemicals, fuming liquids, plating chemicals etc.
Types Of Chemical Transfer Pump We Deal In:
- ISO End-Suction Centrifugal Pump
- Chemical Transfer Pump – NJK Series
- Chemical Transfer Pump – NJRP Series
Call Our Experts Now!
We are one of the noteworthy Chemical Transfer Pump Exporters and Suppliers In India. Give our experts a call or drop your direct enquiry to get our quick assistance now.
|Capacity [Q] upto||200 m3/hr (881 US gpm)||881 US gpm (200 m3/hr)|
|Head [H] upto||100 m (300 ft)||300 ft (100 m)|
|Motor Power [P] upto||55 kW (75 hp)||120 hp (90 kW)|
|Viscosity upto||150 mPas (cP)|
|Suction Lift upto||8 m (26 ft) with priming chamber*|
|Maximum Working Pressure||16 bar (232 psi)|
|Maximum Specific Gravity [SG]||1.8 – 3.0|
|Minimum Continuous Flow [MCF]||2.5 m3/hr (11 US gpm)|
|Maximum Temperature||GFRPP: 90°C (194°F), PP-H: 82°C (180°F)|
|Suction & Delivery Connection||ANSI B16.5 – Class 150, ISO 2084, DIN 2501, BS4504 – PN16|
|Shaft Seal||Single (TB/RA) & Double (DROTT) Mechanical Seals|
|Bearings||Rolling Element Bearings|
|Motor Compatibility||IS 1231, IEC 72-1, NEMA*|