Plastic Pumps have covered a long way and are now readily become a significant part of various industries. Based on advanced pump technology, it is known for high durability and dependable working. Being one of the preeminent Plastic Pump Manufacturers In Delhi, Soltech Pumps & Equipment Pvt Ltd maintains the highest quality standards while designing, manufacturing and testing each unit. We consider its applications and fabricate each unit accordingly without compromising on quality norms. We deal in NS Series Plastic Pump for different industries.
Pros Of Our Plastic Pumps:
- Suitable for optimum pumping applications.
- Plastic Pumps are available in different sizes and specifications.
- Designed to withstand challenging climates and conditions.
- Can stand various temperature extremes and handle components safely.
- Maintain high safety and offer high reliability and require low upkeep.
- Functionally advanced and offer durable working in the long run.
- Known for premium quality and meet defined industry guidelines.
Drop Your Enquiry Now!
We are one of the noteworthy Plastic Pump Exporters and Suppliers In India. You can share your Non Metallic Centrifugal Pump requirements according to the need of your industry. We are here to hear your demand and provide solutions accordingly. Get in touch with us to enquire more.
Technical Specifications :-
|Capacity [Q] upto||30 m3/hr (132 US gpm)||10 US gpm (40 m3/hr)|
|Head [H] upto||30 m (98 ft)||125 ft (40 m)|
|Motor Power [P] upto||3.5 kW (5 hp)||7.5 hp (5.5 kW)|
|Viscosity upto||80 mPas (cP)|
|Suction Lift upto||8 m (26 ft) with priming chamber*|
|Maximum Working Pressure||6 bar (87 psi)|
|Maximum Specific Gravity [SG]||1.3|
|Minimum Continuous Flow [MCF]||2 m3/hr (9 US gpm)|
|Maximum Temperature||GFRPP: 90°C (194°F), CFRPVDF: 104°C (220°F)|
|Suction & Delivery Connection||ANSI B16.5 – Class 150, DIN 2501, BS4504 – PN16, BSP or NPT*|
|Shaft Seal||Single (TB/RA) & Double (DROTT) Mechanical Seals|
|Bearings||Rolling Element Bearings|
|Lubrication||Grease / Oil|
|Motor Compatibility||IS 1231, IEC 72-1, NEMA*|