Magnetic Drive Pump
Magnetic Drive Pump is the magnetically driven chemical process pump that eliminates the shaft-sealing need and is suitable for applications where leakage of the pumped liquid poses risks. Their ability to handle exotic materials, acids, chemicals and other corrosive components make them the best choice for hard-to-seal fluids. Soltech Pumps & Equipment Pvt Ltd is one of the noted Magnetic Drive Pump Manufacturers In Delhi. Made at our in-house facility, these can reduce operational cost and works wonderfully well in all conditions.
Merits Of Installing Our Magnetic Drive Pumps:
- Surpass performance expectations and available in different dimensions.
- Have a robust and leak-free design, suitable for chemical applications and environments.
- A Magnetic Drive Centrifugal Pump can prevent catastrophic failures and ensure effective pumping.
- Require no seal because of having no direct connection between electric motor shaft and impeller.
- Available in metallurgies, metallic and nonmetallic material for corrosion and temperature protection.
Types Of Magnetic Drive Pump:
- Magnetic Drive Pump – MZ Series
- Magnetic Drive Pump – MJ Series
- Magnetic Drive Pump – MJ-B Series
Contact Us Now!
We are acknowledged among the top Plastic Magnetic Drive Pump Exporters and Suppliers In India. To take this conversation ahead, give us a call or drop your direct enquiry now.
|Capacity [Q] upto||40 m3/hr (176 US gpm)||20 US gpm (50 m3/hr)|
|Head [H] upto||38 m (125 ft)||176 ft (54 m)|
|Motor Power [P] upto||15 kW (20 hp)||25 hp (18.5 kW)|
|Viscosity upto||150 mPas (cP)|
|Suction Lift upto||8 m (26 ft) with priming chamber*|
|Maximum Working Pressure||10 bar (145 psi)|
|Maximum Specific Gravity [SG]||1.8 – 3.0|
|Minimum Continuous Flow [MCF]||2.5 m3/hr (11 US gpm)|
|Maximum Temperature||PP: 82°C (180°F), GFRPP: 90°C (194°F), PVDF: 104°C (220°F)|
|Suction & Delivery Connection||ANSI B16.5 – Class 150, DIN 2501, BS4504 – PN16, BSP or NPT*|
|Dry Running Capability||Limited|
|Bearings||Rolling Element Bearings|
|Lubrication||Grease / Oil|
|Motor Compatibility||IS 1231, IEC 72-1, NEMA*|